Kid Friendly and Party Proofed.
Servings: 1 loaf
Time: 20 mins + 10mins
- 4 bananas, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup Sugar syrup
- 1 vanilla pod
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg powder
- ¼ teaspoon cloves powder
- ¼ cup @Marylebonegroup Coconut Oil Butter, melted
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 ½ cups coconut flour
- 1/2 cup golden flaxseeds, ground
- ¼ cup psyllium husk
- 3 apples, cubed
- Blend wet ingredients in a food processor till combined.
- Place dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix till well-combined.
- Add dry ingredients into food processor with the wet ingredients and pulse till combined.
- Fold in cubed apples.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan and dehydrate in dehydrator at 45 Celsius. I dehydrated mine for 3 hours.
- I served mine with raw vegan kaya and @marylebonegroup coconut oil butter.
Marylebone Coconut Oil Plant-Based Butter can be purchased in Singapore from Nourish Marketplace
Recipe by RawChefYin
Raw Chef Yin is one of Malaysia’s popular raw vegan chefs. She trained at the world’s first classically structured raw and plant-based culinary school, the Matthew Kenney Culinary Academy and is on a quest to inspire and encourage everyone to make healthy, energising and delicious plant-based meals.